Friday, September 14, 2012

FALL TABLE CHALLENGE

I posted last weekend some great metallic tablescapes from a few stores around town, I now challenge you to an easy DIY this weekend!

 

I have a few examples that I was able to pull off in less than an hour and less than $10.00 with a some squashes that I got at the grocery store for around $2.00 each, leftover floral pics from last year, and metallic spray paint that I already had lying around... Hello, I'm crafty, my drawers are pouring with this stuff. I did this really fast so I expect more outta' you! I can't wait to see what you all can do in a whole weekend.

1. 2. 3. Wipe those squashes clean, spray 'em with paint, then set them out on your table with whatever trays, candles, floral and curious you've got around the house.

Cheers!!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...