Thursday, October 11, 2012

HAUTE HIPPIE

Hey all, it feels like forever since I've had a moment to breathe, let alone sit down to write a new post. Since my last installment, Enlightened Entry, my White Rock client's remodels has gone FULL FORCE.


 I also have a new client in the neighborhood and a blast from the past e-design client. On top of all that, all I can think about is the impending Austin City Limits Music Festival. We all know music fests mean one thing, Hippie Festival Fashion...time to pull out the flame stitch and fringe.

These patterns, brought back to life by names like Missoni, have been turning my head so much that I've got whiplash. It manifests itself in many different ways, herringbone, chevron, flame stitch... Whatever you want to call it, you've got to have it. Here are some great accessories that you can add to any room in your home, and don't forget Poochie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...